After the first article on shaykh as-Sa’di (not to be confused with the Persian poet and sufi Sa’di!) and his works a list with some more books by the shaykh translated into English:
– The Way of the Travelers (Manhaj as-Salikin). This book on Hanbali fiqh is under printing. See the following link: http://www.eng.arabia-it.com/SF/Book/Default.aspx?Section=1&Menu=4
The Arabic original version can be bought at Kitaabun (http://kitaabun.com/shopping3/).
– The Tree of Faith. See the following link: http://www.onlineislamicstore.com/b8420.html
– Parables of the Qur’an. See the following link: http://www.onlineislamicstore.com/b9497.html
– An Explanation to the Beautiful & Perfect Names of Allah. See the following link: http://www.talibah.co.uk/erol.html#421×557
– An Explanation of Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab’s Kitab al-Tawhid. See the following link: http://www.onlineislamicstore.com/b7892.html
– How to Achieve Happiness. See the following link: http://www.onlineislamicstore.com/b7373.html
There is another version in print of this book called “Useful Ways of Leading a Happy Life” together with “The Authentic Creed and the Invalidators of Islam” by shaykh Bin Baz.
– The Merits of Islam. See the following link: http://www.onlineislamicstore.com/b8747.html
– Essential Questions and Answers Concerning the Foundations of Faith. Eemaan and Obstacles In the Path of Eemaan.
– The Characteristics of the Slaves of the Merciful.
Both last books can be bought from: http://www.troid.org/store/home.php
Most books are found on and can be ordered from the website of the Online Islamic Store.
By the way: there is another short biography of the shaykh on this log (incl. videos): http://abuqutaybah.blogspot.com/search/label/Biographies
The late Salafi scholar Saleh as-Saleh – rahimullah – had a series of lectures in English on some of the works shaykh Sa’di on usul al-fiqh on his website: http://understand-islam.net/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=77&Itemid=106 and here: http://understand-islam.net/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=152&Itemid=26